Saturday, October 16, 2010

Its All A Matter of Numbers

Calories In, Calories Out

Simply put, eat less, eat right.
Break a sweat at least thirty mins a day.

Doing a bit of math today and that should be fun, I'm a nerd I love to play with numbers and formulas.

Finishing up detox and feeling pretty proud of myself and looking forward to starting the next phase and stepping up my workouts, but beyond walking and basic training I'm a bit at a loss.

Taking the fitness test in just a few, which will include:
SitUp Test
Squat Test
PushUp Test
Flexibility


Will track these over the next year, measuring every 3 weeks, and hope to see the numbers get,my next blog will detail my upcoming 21 Day plan, they say it takes 21 days to start a habit so lets see how true that is, details later. :)

Live, Love, Learn, Lose
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.3

No comments:

Post a Comment