Wednesday, October 13, 2010

2 Days In,2+ Pounds Down

*Again sorry, pedi is scheduled for this evening :)*

Well Wednesday is my normal weigh day and I was going to try to stick it out to weigh on Day 9 as suggested but I'm always curious so I weighed in this morning, very surprised, down almost 3 lbs and I've only been on this plan for two days, makes me very happy I stuck it out when temptations struck and I can't wait to my next weigh in. I still have to set goals for the end of the year so that will be done some time later today.

Have to also restock on greek yogurt, fresh fruit, and salad items, so when I get off will be makinf a mini grocery trip.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.3

2 comments:

  1. Awesome job on your loss!

    A word of caution though, set goals but don't tie them to the calendar. Your body is going to do what it is going to do and arbitrary dates are only going to be counter-productive when you don't make them. Eventually that will happen. I speak from experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your loss! it always makes me feel good to see the number on the scale drop

    ReplyDelete