Thursday, October 14, 2010

Going Into Day 4

Well I woke up very early this morning to the sound of rain, thought it sound strange coming from only one side of my apartment, so I get up to check outside and find my hallway flooded, as well as my side of my closet(oh why didn't it wet my bf's side) and my bathroom pretty much a wading pool.

Yay, nice wake up call, I called maintenance and they've come to fix it seems my hot water pipe burst and now I'll be out of hot water for the day, yay. Glad its time for work and I got to take a cold shower, oh well at least I can shower.

Prepping for Day 4, and its become much easier have my snacks for work and I boiled eggs last night for on the go snacks, I'm missing meat but it lessens each day.

Also walked a mile before work and my goal for today is to get to at least 2.5 on my pedometer tonight.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.3

No comments:

Post a Comment