Thursday, April 14, 2011

Jamaican Mango and Lime Transition to Natural Product Review



What: Jamaican Mango and Lime Transition to Natural No More Relaxer Daily New Growth Creme
(Goooooodnight lol that is a super long name)
Where: Sally's Beauty Supply
Use: Moisturize New Growth and maintain moisture in hair overall
Application: Massage daily into new growth to keep hair tangle fee and healthy
Cost: $6.99 Regular $6.49 with Beauty Supply Card

Review:

LOVE IT!!!!!

:)
My hair feels so soft and well moisturized.
Very lightweight creme, not oily and smell is amazing. Would double nicely as an after wash creme for detangling. The creme is solid making it easy to apply and control how much I actually put into my hair and doesn't leave my hands feeling icky. So far so so good, as far as I know this line is only a few months old but I will definitely be trying out more items as my transition progresses.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment