Thursday, October 21, 2010

I Don't Need More Clothes, I Need Less Me

Up godawful early to go grocery shopping and restock some necessities so Wallyworld here I come. I was thinking about going to get a few new shirts and work pants, but looking through my closet I realized its not more clothes I need but less me. I have about ten outfits hanging up, tags still on from previous weight loss attempts that failed, and I bought the clothes one to three sizes too small, sure that eventually I would be able to fit into them after whatever diet attempt I was on that time succeeded, sadly most of them are still sitting in my closet. I want to get rid of them but they are nice clothes and I'm truly hoping that by the end of this journey and I can proudly remove the tags and showcase them.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.3

No comments:

Post a Comment