Monday, October 11, 2010

End of Day 1/Reality T.V.

Well, I'm getting ready for bed and I'm proud to say I've made it through one whole day meat free! No soda, not even diet, no pasta, no candy, no chocolate, just good wholesome food and I have to say I am ridiculously pleased with myself. 1, down 8 more detox days to go.

Summary of todays food:
1 Mini Babybel Cheese (Lite)
1 Banana
1 Plum
A handful of Sugar Snap Peas
Cherry Tomatoes
Carrot Pack with Ranch Dressing
1 McDonalds Parfait w/ Granola
1 Dannon Light and Fit Yogurt
2 cups Brown Rice (made with chicken broth and I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Spray)
1 cup Steamed Broccoli and Cauliflower
1 Apple/Pear Crisp(Oat Bran)

20 oz. Diet Cranberry Juice
20 oz. Slenderize Cranberry/Raspberry
20 oz. Diet Green Tea

Exercise: Walked one mile, not nearly enough but its a start.

Didn't count calories or points today but I think I did pretty well though I need to eat more and get in more exercise, I think I will be making a shake or oatmeal tomorrow.

Got my reality fix this evening with Jackie Warners Thintervention and I love the show, though I can't stand Joe. I know not to take reality tv too serious, and I hate to say it, but I was so happy to see him stumble so bad with the girls, he is truly a jerk and for him to be on a weightloss show he is very rude to fat folk and thats uncalled for.

And I'm so glad Shay got more screen time, I promise if I didn't watch the show as I do I wouldn't know she was there. But my absolute favorite thing about tonights show was the Pussycat Doll routine. I have that workout dvd!!! Lol and it is killer, but think it will definitely help get your confidence up if done regularly, which I will get back to doing once I get another dvd player, until then its the track or the bike.

Anyways got a date with my pillow so that wraps up day 1.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.3

No comments:

Post a Comment