Palmer's Coconut Oil Spray
Invigorate and freshen your hair and scalp with Palmer’s Coconut Oil Formula Strong Roots Spray. Formulated with a blend of Pure Coconut oil for strength and shine, Eucalyptus extract to soothe tightness or itch and Pure Peppermint to stimulate circulation. The refreshing and exotic coconut-mint fragrance keeps hair smelling terrific.
Hair that is prone to dryness or breakage
Tightness and Itch relief from styling
Refreshing hair in between shampoos
Human and Synthetic hair
*Firstly I love light oil sprays, and this one is very lightweight and leaves hair feeling moisturized without feeling weighed down or drippy.
*Great Way to add to add coconut and peppermint oil to your regime.
* Can be used daily as a moisturizer.
* Helps with breakage and its made my hair softer.
*Smells Better than tea tree oil for helping with itchiness.
* Comes in a lovely spray bottle which makes application to scalp super easy.
*Absorbs Very quickly hair doesn't feel greasy or oily after.
* There is a slight smell, but its not horrible, kinda a minty coconut and it fades soon, so not that bad.
Overall so far I'm loving it will continue using it in my daily regime as a moisturizer
Smooth 'n Shine Therapy 60 second Critical Repair
Smooth 'N Shine Therapy - Silk Fusion Sixty-Second Critical Repair 1.7 oz.
Smooth 'N Shine Therapy - Silk Fusion Sixty-Second Critical Repair will moisturize, repair, and protect damaged hair.
Damage control, stopping breakage
* Made with water, coconut oil, silk amino acids, glycerin, and biotin, all wonderful things for your hair.
* Works quickly.
* Light protein treatment.
* Good sub for Aphogee if you find the products too strong for your hair.
*Doesn't Dry hair out in the least, but should still follow with a dc.
* The only con is really a matter of personal choice, due to the pearl extracts it will leave light flecks in your hair, but personally I like them :).
Dr. Miracles Tingling Conditioning Treatment
Normally I'm not a huge fan of the Dr. Miracle line, have tried many of his products and didn't get the results promised or remotely close. The one thing I have liked in this line is the Tingling Conditioning.
* Tingles, but its very effective.
*Quick Conditioning that can be used with or without heat.
* Does contain mineral oil and petrolatum.
Basically a good conditioner works about the same as any other with the added benefit of tingles.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5