Sunday, November 21, 2010

Going From I Will to I Am

Confessional first, I have been really terrible with food tracking and staying within my calorie allowance the past few days as well as working out. I find it hard to get myself the 90 day plan and I'm still working on it.

I tried the Jillian plan but just reading the instructions doesn't help much I actually need someone to show me the moves so I will be using my BL dvds.



Workout Schedule:
Sunday: BL Boot Camp
Monday:BL Yoga
Tuesday:Rest or Pussycat Dolls
Wednesday:BL Boot Camp
Thursday: BL Yoga
Friday: Pussycat Dolls
Saturday: REST!!!

The BL are broken into 2 week levels but I will be taking the long way and doing them in 4 weeks.

Exercise is the most important factor I'm missing in my regime, so have to get on it.

I Will Vs. I Am

Weigh in this week was 333.6, we, but I know why I accept it, acknowledge it, and know this week I will be back on the right track. I've been saying I will lose weight for so long that my mind is still playing catch up to the fact I actually am losing weight. So I know what the healthier options are and I know what it takes, I've got to stop slipping back into my old ways and get the scale moving back in the right direction again.

That's about all for now, have a great Sunday!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment