Saturday, July 20, 2013

Launch of Be PHAT Not Fat!




What is BE P.H.A.T.?
Be P.H.A.T. is a meal plan, a support system, an exercise guide, a d.j.. It's everything you need to get started on your weight loss journey to start reshaping your body and to keep you on track to a healthier, happier you. Sometimes it can be easy to start but you lose motivation along the way, that what Be P.H.A.T.   is here for you will have weekly questions to not only get your physical body in shape, but health starts from the inside, so we're working on the mental as well. 

******My Story******

My name is Alcyone, though most people call me Al or Cici. I'm 27 years old and since i started my weight loss journey in October of 2012, I have lost 103 lbs and on my way to losing 45-50 more. I guess i'm still considered a newlywed i married my best friend and biggest pain in my side last October which was the starting point of my journey, when I got my wedding pics back i was really unhappy with how they turned out. I tried just about every diet known to man before coming up with my own plan that finally helped me to shed the pounds. A good thing too since I was diagnosed with endometrial cancer in March 2013, thankfully with my lifestyle changes I have been able to bounce back from surgeries and chemotherapy, thats why I know with all that I have gone through if I have been able to be sucessful with my journey you will too and we will reach our goals together. That's why I started Be P.H.A.T. As  I think, as I live, as I am Powerful, Healthy, Athletic, and Thick and I refuse to let anyone or anything get me off track. 

Check out the site juicelikeadiva.wix.com/bephatnot to sign up today. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment