Monday, April 18, 2011

What Products I Use:

Ok for week 3 of LHA, lets get into our regimens.

I've tried to cut back on using too many products since less is more for my hair but still manage to have a tableful :)



Currently:

Shampoos:

I only have one that I use once a week and that's Aphogee Shampoo for Damaged Hair.

Conditioners:

I think I have the most of this product:

Argan Intense Moisturizing Treatment
Cream of Nature Argan Moisturizer
Loreal Intense Moisturizer
VO5 Conditioner
Motions CPR Treatment Conditioner
Henna and Placenta Conditioner
Aphogee Balancing Moisturizer

PrePoos:

Strong Roots Pimento Oil
Coconut Oil


Growth Aides:

Castor Oil
Peppermint Oil
Dr. Miracles Follicle Healer
MN

Vitamins:
Hair,Skin,Nails Vitamin
Omega 3 Vitamins
Multi Vitamin

Regimen:

Cowash as often as possible.

Once a week:
Aphogee Damage shampoo
Aphoge Balancing Moisturizer
Argan Oil and Castor Oil DC with shower cap for an hour.
Air Dry with Motions Leave In or Aphogee Green Tea

Daily:
Moisturize and seal twice daily
Massage Scalp

GHE one to two times a week

Also

I make sure to drink at a min 2 liters of water and exercise 30 mins for scalp circulation. Well thats mine what's yours?
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment