Sunday, April 10, 2011

Transition Files: Week 22

I need to start keeping better records of my transition since I've made a definite decision to complete this natural journey. The first 6 months haven't been the best I haven't been neglecting my hair but I could definitely do better and more consistent.

Regimen is pretty simple:

Focus on my diet because healthy inside is healthy outside.
So primarily lean protein including chicken, turkey and salmon at least once or twice a week for omega 3, eggs because they help with biotin absorption, and lots of healthy green veggies.
Loads of water for clear skin and healthy hair.

Vitamins and Supplements
1 MV a day, 1 dose Omega 3 vitamins, and 1 Aphogee/Hair, Skin Nail Vitamin.

Regimen:

I've learned less is more with my hair so

Sunday:

Aphogee Damaged Hair Shampoo
Aphogee 2 Min Reconstructor (7 weeks left of treatment)
Aphogee Balancing Moisturizer
Argan Oil Deep Condition with 20 drops of Peppermint Oil under shower cap for 2 hours.
Aphogee Green Tea Restructurizer and Motions CPR Leave In

Through the week I'm cowashing as often as possible. Maybe everyday but at a min every other, with working out I want to keep my scalp as clean as possible.

Conditioners:
I have two currently
Loreal HydraMoisture and Motions CPR Treatment
Both with added PPO and left on 20 mins, rinse then leave in, seal with herbal oil or castor oil.
If hair dries before bed baggy overnight.

For some reason I don't like to baggy on wet hair.

The next 6 months are no heat to get my hair as healthy as possible, I planned to transition for 18 to 24 months but if my growth keeps up I may go ahead and do a mini chop after the next 6 months we will see :)

Finally have my hair texture figured out as well I think I'm a 4a :)


Grazing SL almost, wanted about 6 more inches before I did any major cutting but we will see.

Texture Shots:


Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment