Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Day 10/ 100 in 100 Challenge

Ok, so the past few days have been stress city and I've found it hard to maintain the motivation to both eat on track and exercise, but I haven't given up.

I didn't weigh in this morning and don't intend to again until day 20. I know I've had way too many salty foods, but I've stayed relatively low carb so yay for me.

I know this challenge is called the 100lbs in 100 days but I never really thought I'd lose that much.I did want to prove to myself that I could make a decent dent in my weight loss and to actually remain on track for a significant amount of time.

The main purpose of the challenge is to prove to myself that I can be accountable which so far is going quite well :)

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

1 comment:

  1. Staying accountable is good! Good luck with everything :)

    ReplyDelete