Thursday, April 28, 2011

6 Months Completed!!!! Transitioning Files Week 25



Well it's been a struggle to say the least.I truly didn't think I'd make it, and there were often times I thought to just forget it, relax and call it a done deal. Thankfully I didn't!!!


My natural texture is definitely coming through, and it looks like I'm a 4a/b, kinky, curly and I love it! Stretched I'm right at SL and I hope that the next 6 months brings me to FSL.

I'm in the challenge group 3+Inches in 7 weeks with OhValerieMonCherie's potion mix. I looked up the ingredients in the mix and all have growth enhancing capabilities so while I don't really expect to grow 3+ inches in that short of time I'll definitely take 1 to 1 1/2, but the more the merrier. :)


Only changes to my regimen are adding in more GHE, I've started doing in under my wigs daily. The potion will be added nightly and a massage for bed. Other than no heat pretty much everything else remains the same.

Next length check at the end of the challenge!

Happy growing!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment