Thursday, January 13, 2011

Product Haul.

Trying to control my PJ habit I'm trying to limit buying products to once a month, ordered some new products from Amazon last night and can't wait for them to get here :)

I've heard great things about MegaTek, but couldn't bring myself to spend $30 on something that I wasn't sure if it was going to work, I found a smaller bottle that I'll be trying:

Since I'll be using the every 3 day wash regimen I'll be applying this to my scalp after washing and leaving on for about 15 mins, then rinsing out and doing a DC with heat.

Finally gave in and ordered some of the Jamaican products!

4OZ. Jamaican Black castor oil and 4oz. Strong Roots Pimento.

I'll be using the Castor oil as I normally do, since I'm finishing up a bottle of the Home Health castor oil and Peppermint oil mix, I'll be using this in my next mix.

I love the results I'm getting from the Pepperming oil and its almost time to buy another bottle, with the next batch I ordered Eucalyptus oil to add in as well.

And finally I ordered something that worked great for my skin in the past, Black Soap.

This got my skin so even and clean and I can't wait to try the organic kind. All in all including shipping this came to $55.32, not bad can't wait until it gets here next week.

My goal for the next few months is to acheive as much growth as possible, as my ng comes in I'll have a better idea of my natural texture before deciding how long I want to transition or if I want to relax, either way I will be stretching my relaxer.

Happy growing!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment