Monday, January 10, 2011

Going Au Naturale

This is something I have been debating about for the last few months since beginning my healthy hair journey I've been flirting with the idea of going natural. Well connection made I've decided to retire the creamy crack.

I was a bit afraid of my natural texture but curious at the same time, intrigued by my kinky, coily new growth, its time to embrace it. Now I have a head too big to do a big chop(BC) lol so I'll be transitioning until I'm comfortable cutting off all my relaxed ends.

I'm currently about 9 weeks post relaxer and have about an inch of new growth, which I flat ironed today out of boredom. Stretched I'm grazing SL:



And when freshly washed my hair becomes a big puffball, gonna be very interesting with natural hair :)

Fresh wash and NG:



I know I have a very interesting journey ahead of me and I can't wait!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment