Saturday, February 26, 2011

*Unmotivated/Don't Want To Be A Fat Bride/Newlywed*

Its been a tough week ,and for some reason I can't find the motivation to do what I know I need to in order to lose weight. :( And the scale shows my slacking I'm up to 347.4, *sigh*

I seem to be nervous about my upcoming life change and the fact is regardless of whether I'm ready for it or not its going to happen. May 13 is getting closer and closer and the days are flying by and soon after I'll have to start wedding prep and who wants to go dress shopping at 3+?

I know he loves me regardless of size but continuing to put things off is only harming me in the long run and I'm finding myself depressed about my lack of effort but not much is changing.

Hopefully with my next update I'll be back on track.

2 comments:

  1. Hey lady. We all go through those rough patches. It is good that you recognize it and are not giving up. I know that you are stressed about getting married and all the like but you are going to be a beautiful bride no matter what. Just keep trying untill you firgure out what is gonna work for you and keep you motivated to comeplete this journey. You deserve this and you will be successful. I am caliming it for you.

    Peace and Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those moments are HARD! I'm trying to escape my workout right now, but I hope I lose the battle. :) I look forward to checking back with ya!

    ReplyDelete