Sunday, December 5, 2010

December Protective Style/Goals

My December protective style:
Amy 6 step on a weave cap, this should be up about 3 to 4 weeks.

Updating, hair seems to be doing well, will be in some type of weave or braids until the spring so that makes it much easier to stretch my relaxer. Currently about 3 weeks post and aiming for at least 12 to 16 weeks stretching.

For now I'm not using any topical growth aides, but taking Biotin 5mg, B12, and considering taking Castor oil as well. Normally I use it on my scalp, so I'm curious what a few months internally will do. If it doesn't work out I'll still use it as a deep conditioner before every install. Water goal is still at least 64 oz.to promote healthy hair, skin, and nails.

On the weight loss front I'm still progressing and tracking my food and exercising. I've lost 2.2 of my holiday gain so I'm back at 30 lbs down. Just 5 more until I'm back at pre Thanksgiving weight and then back to losing, I feel my 50 lb.loss goal so close and I have my sight set on it. I stopped freaking out over the exact outline and just tracked my cals and actually getting my workouts it,I can't wait to see my consistency pay off.

This Months Goals:
Hair:
Take vitamins everyday.
Drink at least 64 oz. Water.
Maintain cap weave.

Body:
Lose 12 lbs.
Get in 1000 minutes of cardio (About 35 mins a day)
Complete 3 Kettlebell workouts a week.
Do at least 10 mins of Stability ball exercises every day.
Track my food and cals. I had a veru great day workout wise this morning I got my mother in law a stability ball and in the process I managed to work out two hours. then i came home and ended up doing another 65 mins of cardio and it felt great. Working out with her helped me to refocus on why I want to reach my goal. I want to be able to help people like myself acheive their goals. :)

Happy Holidays everyone!

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment