Sunday, December 19, 2010

Making Way for 2011...

As the last few days of 2010 approach I know I'm not going to make it to my goal of being under 300 lbs.for the new year, but I'm not sweating it. Since beginning my weight loss journey on my 25th birthday at 368lbs. I've lost 40 lbs, and I'm at 328.2 lbs. and though I've had some ups and plenty of downs, 40 lbs, is something to feel proud of!

35 lbs.away from losing 75lbs.and being halfway toward my ultimate goal. I'm so proud of myself even with all of my slip ups.

I've learned a lot and have a lot left to learn,so I'm staying solidly on track.

For Christmas I got the Wii Fit Free Run, and its winding me but I still love it so far. I also ordered Zumba which should be here within the next 7 to 10 days. I tried a few classes and loved them but at $10 a class they get pricey quick, and the schedule is not always easy to make it to a class, so having the dvds at home is going to be great.

I've been a bit bad at blogging lately, so starting with this week I'll try to update at least my weighins on Sundays.

Hope everyone is having a safe and blessed holiday.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

1 comment:

  1. You should definitely give yourself a big pat on the back for losing so much this year. Well done!

    ReplyDelete