Sunday, September 4, 2011

Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.0




I've had my braids in for about four weeks now and I can see the growth but I am more than ready to take these down!

My current regimen is very simple:

1. Apply growth aide nightly.
2. Cleanse scalp every two to three days with Dry Shampoo.
3. Tie hair nightly with satin wrap.
4. Apply moisturizing spray as needed.
5. De tangle braid hair ends once a week.

I've got to keep these in about another two weeks before my next install.

I'm also 17 weeks into my transition so the convenience of braids is great. My next install will be with the Valentine hair that I've used before, its more of a curly hair so it can get tangled more easily so I only expect to keep those about 4 weeks though I want to go for 6 if possible.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.0

No comments:

Post a Comment