Tuesday, September 6, 2011

17 Day Diet C1D1

Ok here I am at the end of Day 1 of the 17 day diet getting ready to update my workbook. I did well for most of the day but have to work on staying on plan after work which is where I broke today, but not that bad :)


Today's Menu:


Bfast:
5.3 oz Oikos Greek Yogurt (Plain)
6 Strawberries (sliced)
1 Pack of Truvia

Snack:
1 Mini Babybel

Lunch:
2 Cups Romaine Lettuce
5 oz. Tyson Chicken Breast
Cherry Tomatoes
Cucumber
2 tbsp. Catalina Dressing

1 Medium Orange
20 oz. Green Tea

Dinner:

1 Cup Steamed Veggies
4 oz. Chicken Breast
1/2 CUP Broccoli Rice
1 Biscuit


Snacks:
1 Mini Babybel Light
Sunsweet Prunes

50 oz. Water with 2 Crystal Light Raspberry Peach with Fiber

Total: 1202 calories :)

Tomorrow I have to make sure that after I get home to stay away from the carbs, today wasn't even a hunger issue just a mind thing so on the next one.

1 comment: