Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Potion Verdict: 3"in 7 Weeks?

Well I started my potion challenge on April 30, and my 7 weeks would have been this past weekend. Overall I have to say that I did achieve decent results though not the 3"in 7 weeks I'm still happy.

Starting shot:



During challenge:




Final:



I achieved about an inch and a half which while not super rapid growth it was about double what my normal growth is so I'm happy.

Pros/Cons:

Pros:
*I can make it at home once this supply runs out.
* Increased growth(though this will vary from person to person)
*Increased thickness
* Stopped breakage, but this is not necessarily only due to the potion but also my Aphogee regimen.
*Made my new growth much easier to manage, which is great for my 4a/b hair, my ng has been wavy instead of my normal tight kinky :)

Cons:
*New cost of Potion, which is why I am happy she posted the recipe.
*Smell, kinda like burnt cornbread which took getting used to.
*Heaviness, had to make sure I didn't apply to much in this summer heat because when my head sweats it runs into my eyes and burns like the dickens.

Final Verdict:

I like the Potion results and will keep it and GHE'ing in my regimen for now, especially if I can average an inch a month I'm definitely happy. A different version of this is adding sulfur which I'll be trying next, so stay tuned for my review of sulfur oil which I'll be starting next week.

HHJ!!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.0

No comments:

Post a Comment